Accessing our information
- Click here to view our annual reports and accounts
- Click here to view our corporate governance documents
- Click here to view our equality reports and data
- Click here to view our freedom of information
- Click here to view guidance to suppliers on payment procedures
- Click here to view our information leaflets
- Click here to view our policies and procedures
- Click here to view our public consultation
- Click here to view service operational protocols
- Click here to view our strategies
To enable local companies to participate in tender processes (Category A) undertaken by the Commercial Contracts Department on our behalf, all current and future tenders will be advertised on www.sourceeastmidlands.co.uk
If you require any of our documents in an alternative format for example large print, audio, braille, easy read or maybe in an alternative language please speak to a member of staff, contact the document author if known, or contact the Communications Team on email@example.com
As part of the new accessible information standard we will do all we can to provide you with correspondence or documents for your care and treatment in your preferred format. If you have a specific communication need relating to a disability or sensory loss lease let a member of the team know at your next appointment.
Your healthcare worker will note this on your record so everyone in your care team is aware of your requirements.