Equality reports and data
The Trust acknowledges the real value equality adds to ensuring the services we provide are fair and equal.
The annual Equality Report provides an update on the progress made around the equality and human rights agenda for the Trust. It forms part of the legal requirement under the Specific Duty in the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), part of the Equality Act 2010.
- Annual Equality Report 2015-16
- Annual Equality Report 2014-15 and Appendices
- Annual Equality Report 2013-14
- Annual Equality Report 2012-13
- Annual Equality Report 2011-12
- Annual Equality Report 2010-11
The Annual Report has the complete data report for patients and service users, membership and workforce, outlining the Trust's profile against the protected characteristics: Age, Disability, Gender, Reassignment, Marriage and Civil partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity, Race, Religion and belief, Sex and Sexual Orientation.
The Trust will continue to analyse the data helping the identification of gaps in provision and ensuring implementation of appropriate actions that encourage diversity.
- Maternity, paternity, marriage and civil partnerships data
- Staff training data
- Staff opinion survey data
- Patient caseload data
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre data
- Membership and Engagement data
- Complaints data
- Interpretation and translation data
- Patient Opinion Survey data