The Trust publishes all of its policies on this website. The list of policies below are links that will open each individual document.
Within each policy the index page is a set of hyperlinks that take you directly to the section you require.
The Trust's corporate documents, strategies, reports and accounts, as well as a range of information leaflets and service operational protocols can be accessed via the left-hand navigation bar on this page or by clicking the links in this paragraph.
All of these documents are maintained in accordance with the procedure for corporate documents and policies.
- Clinical Care Policy
- Medicines Management & Medical Devices Policy
- Human Resources and Workforce Development Policy Handbook
- Safety, Health, Environment, and Fire Policy
- Risk, Quality, Escalation, Candour, and Governance
- Mental Health and Mental Capacity Policies
- Infection Control
- 7a Infection Prevention and Control
- 7b Hand Hygiene
- 7c Outbreak of infection
- 7d Meticillin MRSA
- 7e Management of Clostridium difficile Infection
- 7f Isolation
- 7g Decontamination
- 7h Surveillance of Alert Organismsand Dissemination of Information
- 7i Safe Management of sharps
- 7j Occupational Exposure to BloodBorne Viruses
- 7k Aseptic Non Touch Technique
- 7l Scabies Management
- 7m Transfer of Patient with Knownor Suspected Infection
- 7n Correct Use of Personal Protective Equipment in the Healthcare Environment
- Records and Information
- Involving, Engaging and Consulting the Public, Patients, Carers, Staff, Volunteers and Stakeholders
- Trust Resilience Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Smoke Free Premises Policy