Care Quality Commission Comprehensive Inspection of services
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published its reports (21 April 2016) following the comprehensive inspection of Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust services in December 2015, which praised staff for their caring and compassionate approach to patient care.
Overall, the Trust was rated as Requires Improvement, with inspectors rating the Trust as Good for being caring and responsive.
However, the CQC said that improvements were needed in order for services to be safe, effective and well-led, with a particular focus needed on certain safety aspects.
During an inspection, the CQC asked people about their experiences of care, talked to care staff, and checked that the right systems and processes were in place. They then rated our services and whether the CQC's five Key Lines of Enquiry: Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive, and Well-led, are being met or not and published their findings on their website.
The Trust provides services from the following locations which have all been inspected by the CQC:
- A child and adolescent assessment and treatment unit
Beaconfield Site, Grantham
- Ashley House - inpatient social rehabilitation
- Beaconfield Centre - community based treatments
Long Leys Road Site, Lincoln
- Discovery House - rehabilitation services.
- Long Leys Court - learning disabilities rehabilitation
- Learning disabilities assessment and yreatment unit
- Open social rehabilitation unit
Mental Health Units, Lincoln County Hospital Site
- Charlesworth Ward – adult acute inpatient ward
- Conolly Ward – adult acute inpatient ward
- Francis Willis Unit – low secure unit
Manthorpe Centre, Grantham
- Assessment and treatment centre for patients with dementia and functional mental illness
Mental Health Units, Pilgrim Hospital Site
- Ward 12 – adult acute inpatient ward
- Rochford Unit – older adult ward
Witham Court, Lincoln
- Langworth Ward – dementia ward
- Brant Ward – functional older adult ward
- All community based services, including primary care and psychological therapies are registered under the Trust Headquarters address.