Our purpose, vision and values
The Trust is committed to a number of values as an organisation, which form the basis of everything we do. It is important that patients, service users and carers remain at the heart of this and thats's why our overall purpose is:
To enable people to live well in their communities.
We continue to strengthen our vision and values and embed throughout the organisation to ensure that every member of staff is committed to making a difference.
To make a difference to the lives of people with mental health needs and learning disabilities. To promote recovery and quality of life through effective, innovative and caring services.
Our Core Values:
- Putting people first
- Developing and supporting our staff
- Respecting people's differences
- Behaving with respect, compassion and integrity
- Having pride in our work
- Working in partnership
- Being recovery focused and making a positive difference
Our key strategies will help us enable people to live well in their communities:
- Clinical Strategy
- Quality Strategy
- Organisational Development and People
- Nursing Strategy
- Information Management and Technology Strategy (IM&T)
You read all of the above strategies and more in our accessing our information section here