Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Advice and support to service users, families and their carers
- Confidential assistance in resolving problems and concerns quickly
- Information on and explanations of NHS complaints procedures and how to get in touch with someone who can help
- A focal point for feedback from service users to inform service developments
- An early warning system for by monitoring trends and gaps in services and reporting these to the Trust management for action.
PALS can be contacted phone on 01529 222265 or by email: PALS@lpft.nhs.uk