Meeting of our Council of Governors: 20 April
The next meeting of the Council of Governors of Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust will take place on Thursday, 20 April 2017 at the Trust’s Learning and Development Centre in Sleaford.
The meeting will commence at 4pm and items for discussion and consideration this time will include:
• A report from the Chief Executive
• Feedback on the Trust’s recent Well-Led Governance Review
• An update on the Lincolnshire Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)
• An assurance report on the Trust’s performance, presented by Non-Executive Directors
• The Trust’s 2016 annual Staff Survey results, and
• Feedback on the Chair’s annual appraisal.
Members of the public will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the first 15 minutes of the meeting; only governors may speak following this. However, the public are welcome to stay for the remainder of the meeting, as observers.
Anyone who’d like to attend the meeting is asked to contact the assistant trust secretary on 01522 309175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The full address for the meeting venue is the Learning and Development Centre, Unit 3, The Reservation, East Road, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 7BY.