Need help now
Please note that steps2change Lincolnshire is for mild to moderate mental health problems and cannot provide an urgent/emergency service. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself, or someone else, please contact your GP; attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency, to ensure your safety and/or safety of others.
If you need help or advice urgently some of the following organisations may be helpful:
- you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
- Call: 116 123
- Visit the Samaritans website
More useful contacts are listed on Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust website.