Need help now
Please note that steps2change Lincolnshire is for mild to moderate mental health problems and cannot provide an urgent/emergency service. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself, or someone else, please contact your GP; attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency, to ensure your safety and/or safety of others.
If you need help or advice urgently some of the following organisations may be helpful:
Mental Health Helpline
Telephone: 0800 001 4331(open 24/7)
The helpline is for people 18+ years old. If you’re feeling low, anxious or stressed and you think that talking to another person may help you cope you can call the new mental health helpline in Lincolnshire which is open 24/7.
- you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
- Call: 116 123
- Visit the Samaritans website
More useful contacts are listed on Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust website.