Need help now

Print Friendly and PDF

Please note that steps2change Lincolnshire is for mild to moderate mental health problems and cannot provide an urgent/emergency service.  If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself, or someone else, please contact your GP; attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency, to ensure your safety and/or safety of others.

If you need help or advice urgently some of the following organisations may be helpful:

NHS 111 

Call: 111

  • you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
  • you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
  • you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
  • you need health information or reassurance about what to do next

Visit the NHS 111 website


More useful contacts are listed on Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust website.

Hide this section
Show accessibility tools