Power to Recover® is designed to help you recover from the psychological and emotional impact of the traumatic event you have experienced. Supported by your personal trauma coach, the online programme takes you from being overwhelmed and helpless to being empowered and active in your own recovery.
It is is made up of modules comprising of five audio recordings and simple recovery strategies. It is delivered in bite-sized steps, which you can complete at your own pace.
Is it right for me? This is for you if:
- You want to work independently and be self-sufficient. You would prefer to take control of your own recovery, with the option of some specialist support to guide you along the way.
- You prefer to work from the comfort and privacy of your own home or wherever it’s convenient for you.
- You are unable/don’t want to access traditional talking therapies.
- You are comfortable working on a computer.
- You want to be able to access support in a simple format as and when it suits you.
How can it help?
KRTS Power to Recover® offers support and guidance to help you understand and move on from the emotional/psychological reactions. These often include:
- Feelings of anxiety, anger or being on high alert.
- Thoughts about what happened coming into your head when you don’t want them to.
- Avoidance of places and things that remind you of what happened. This can stop you from getting on with your life.