Published on: 24th August 2020
Would you like to learn some new strategies to help support your own or your child’s emotional wellbeing?
If so, Healthy Minds Lincolnshire is offering a variety of online workshops for both parents and young people over the coming months that may be useful for you.
The following workshops are being run on various dates between September and December, online via Webex:
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing (Primary) for Parents/Carers
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing (Secondary) for Parents/Carers
- Secondary Self-Esteem (Ages 11-16)
- Secondary Emotional Wellbeing (Ages 11-16)
- Parent/Carers Supporting Children with Anxiety and Additional Needs - two session online event. (This event is a ‘Support Club’ and requires content to be completed prior to access. Please read the information on Eventbrite for further details).
These workshops are designed to give an overview of emotional wellbeing. Within the workshops we will share evidence based coping strategies and techniques that you may find useful to implement at home.
Please Note: The strategies given relate to low level emotional wellbeing, so if your child is currently under the care of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) then these workshops may not be appropriate.
To find out more information on the dates/times of these workshops and to book your place, please click to visit the Healthy Minds Lincolnshire Eventbrite page. Make sure you check for updates as we will be adding new dates over the coming months!