steps2change provides talking therapies for people 16 years and older experiencing problems with anxiety, depression, stress, and offers help with issues like bereavement or the impact of a traumatic event.
If you feel that you would like to access talking therapies you don't need to make an appointment with your GP or healthcare professional. You can self-refer to our service by:
- Completing an online self-referral
- Filling in a self-referral form and emailing back to SPA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our Single Point of Access on 0303 123 4000 to request a form
If you are under the age of 16 please visit our CAMHS website or telephone 01522 309777 to speak to Healthy Minds.
Please note that steps2change Lincolnshire is for mild to moderate mental health problems and cannot provide an urgent/emergency service. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself, or someone else please contact your GP, attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency.
Call the NHS emergency number 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
Call 116 123 (free from any phone) open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
"Having the opportunity to self-refer is an excellent process/service. It gives the patient control over their care, when they are at their most vulnerable.Very informative and supportive."
- steps2change patient