steps2change provides talking therapies for people 16 years and older experiencing problems with anxiety, depression, stress, and offers help with issues like bereavement or the impact of a traumatic event.
If you feel that you would like to access talking therapies you don't need to make an appointment with your GP or healthcare professional. You can self-refer to our service by:
- Completing an online self-referral
- Filling in a self-referral form and emailing back to SPA - email@example.com
- Calling our Single Point of Access on 0303 123 4000 to request a form
If you are under the age of 16 please visit our young people's website or call Lincolnshire Here4You line on 0800 234 6342 for advice and/or self-referral to our children and young people mental health/emotional wellbeing services.
Please note that steps2change Lincolnshire is for mild to moderate mental health problems and cannot provide an urgent/emergency service. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself, or someone else please contact your GP, attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency.
Call the NHS emergency number 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
Call 116 123 (free from any phone) open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Mental Health Matters
Call 0800 001 4331 (available 24 hours a day) for emotional support.
"Having the opportunity to self-refer is an excellent process/service. It gives the patient control over their care, when they are at their most vulnerable.Very informative and supportive."
- steps2change patient