Lincolnshire Talking Therapies provide talking therapies for people aged 16 years and older. The service helps people who are experiencing common mental health problems such as anxiety, depression and stress. The service also offers support with issues such as bereavement or the impact of a traumatic event.
If you would like to access talking therapies, you don't need to make an appointment with your GP or healthcare professional.
Self-refer to our service by:
- Completing an online self-referral form.
- Filling in a self-referral form and emailing back to our Single Point of Access (SPA) - email@example.com
- Calling SPA on 0303 123 4000 to request a form in the post.
If you are under the age of 16, please visit our young people's website. You can call the Lincolnshire Here4You line on 0800 234 6342 for advice and/or self-referral to mental health and emotional wellbeing services.
We do not accept referrals for serving Armed Forces personnel. Read more about the LPFT Veterans' Service or contact your GP or workplace.
Please note that the service is for mild to moderate mental health problems. It cannot provide an urgent/emergency service. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself or someone else, please contact your GP, attend the nearest A&E department or call 999 as a matter of urgency.
Call NHS 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency.
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
Other helpful contact numbers
Call 116 123 (free from any phone). The line is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Mental Health Matters
Call the Lincolnshire mental health helpline on 0800 001 4331. The line is open 24 hours a day.
"Having the opportunity to self-refer is excellent. It gives the service user control over their care when they are at their most vulnerable.Very informative and supportive service!"
- Lincolnshire Talking Therapies service user