Service offer and referrals
Here4You Access Team
In Lincolnshire we provide a range of services to help children, young people and their families with their emotional wellbeing and mental health. To ensure that young people and their families get the right support at the right time, by the right team, all routine referrals are triaged and/or screened by practitioners in our Here4You Access Team.
Jump to section
- Getting advice/making a referral via The Here4You Line
- Referring as an education professional
- Referring as a professional (excluding education)
- Information about our different emotional wellbeing and mental health services.
The Here4You line is open 24/7 for advice, however please note we are only able to take self-referrals between 9am-4.45pm.
The line accepts calls from any professional (Social Workers, Education staff, Early Help Workers, Primary Care workers and Paediatricians) who wish to seek advice regarding the emotional wellbeing or mental health of a child or young person they are working with.
Following our discussion with you, we would provide you with a copy of our consultation on an advice form to help you make a decision about what to do next. If it is agreed that includes making a referral to our CYP services, please attach the advice form to the referral to assist in the screening process.
We can accept referral forms directly from professionals, without going through the Here4You Line, following completion of our CYP Referral form. However, please note that if this form does not contain all the information that we need to make a decision about whether we are the right service, we will not be able to process the referral. In this instance we may need to write back to yourself to gather further information.
- Any urgent or crisis referrals are not screened by the Here4You Access team. If you need to refer somebody to our team urgently then you will need to refer directly to our CAMHS Crisis and Enhanced Treatment Team (CCETT) by calling our Single Point of Access (SPA) team on 0303 123 4000. This line is open 24 hours.
- The Here4You line also accepts referrals from children and young people (CYP) who feel they need support, and parents and carers who feel their child may benefit from referrals to our emotional wellbeing or mental health services. If you are working with a family and are considering calling us, please agree together with the young person or family you are working with who is best placed to call us. More information on self referral is available here.
- If a practitioner from the Here4You Access Team cannot take your call, you will provided with the option to book/attend a triage appointment on a later date and time that is convenient for you.
Please be aware, LPFT CYP Services do not provide a specialist or diagnostic service for children and young people with a diagnosis, or suspected diagnosis, of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Please visit our Autistim Spectrum Disorder (ASD) support page to learn more about local supports, services, and resources that you may wish to share with families you are working with.