Vision and values
We are aware that the documents on this page may not be accessible for all. We will be creating accessible versions of the documents as they are reviewed however in the meantime, if you need a document we’ve published in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 309194
The LPFT vision is: "To support people to live well in their communities".
To achieve our vision we have a number of key strategies. As part of these key strategies we developed partnerships with other organisations. All our services are built on these key strategies. All staff use these key strategies on a daily basis.
Our Core Values
LPFT has embedded these core values in all services. They are the foundation all staff used daily to provide support, care and treatment:
- Compassion: Acting with kindness
- Pride: Being passionate about what we do
- Integrity: Leading by example
- Valuing everybody: Using an inclusive approach
- Innovation: Aspiring for excellence in all we do
- Collaboration: Listening to each other and working together
A number of key strategies have been put in place by LPFT. These key strategies will help LPFT to enable people to live well in their communities:
- Clinical Strategy
- Quality Strategy
- Organisational Development and People
- Trust Strategy
- Nursing Strategy
- People Strategy
- Information Management and Technology Strategy (IM&T)
The above strategies and more are available in our Accessing Our Information Section.