Vision and values
The Trust is committed to a number of values as an organisation, which form the basis of everything we do. It is important that patients, service users and carers remain at the heart of this.
We continue to strengthen our vision and values and embed throughout the organisation to ensure that every member of staff is committed to making a difference.
"To support people to live well in their communities".
Our Core Values:
- Compassion: Acting with kindness
- Pride: Being passionate about what we do
- Integrity: Leading by example
- Valuing everybody: Using an inclusive approach
- Innovation: Aspiring for excellence in all we do
- Collaboration: Listening to each other and working together
Our key strategies will help us enable people to live well in their communities:
- Clinical Strategy
- Quality Strategy
- Organisational Development and People
- Nursing Strategy
- Information Management and Technology Strategy (IM&T)
You read all of the above strategies and more in our accessing our information section.