Lincolnshire NHS Charity is an independent and dedicated charity for Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust and Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. The Lincolnshire NHS Charity plays a vital role in help us make a difference to service user care.
The charity funds innovative projects to enhance services and facilities.
Monies raised in the past have been spent on:
- ECG machines for adult community services.
- Portable electrocardiographs for use by community teams.
- Hiring a large venue for a learning disabilities event.
The charity raises money in many ways as shown on The Lincolnshire NHS Charity facebook page . These range from staff and patients sponsored events to generous donations from patients and their families. The Lincolnshire NHS Charity is very grateful for all monies received. Every penny counts and goes to help local people and our patients.
The Lincolnshire NHS Charity legal trustee is Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. The charity is governed by a highly qualified board of trustees and advisors. Its vision is to promote excellence in healthcare. By raising and investing funds it aims to improve the healthcare environment.
The Lincolnshire NHS Charity is registered with the Charity Commission and its registration number: 1055217.
The Annual Report outlines and details how the money raised each year is spent.
How to Fundraise or Donate
There are a number of ways to fundraise for our Charity. These could range from a simple cake stall to fun runs and sponsored bike rides. The Lincolnshire NHS Charity Facebook is kept up to date with current activities. For fund raising advice please down load our fundraising pack.
- Donate by cheque: If you are writing a cheque, please make it payable to: Lincs Comm Health Services NHST Charitable Funds (Please write on the back of the cheque which fund you would like your money to go towards).
- Donate by bank transfer: Use online banking to transfer your money into our charity bank account: Account Number: 43706428 Sort Code: 60 - 13 -15
- Donate using our Just Giving page
- Gift Aid your donation
- Contact us on 01522 308686 or email lhnt.Charitable.Funds@nhs.net to let us know that you have sent us your money. Please state which fund or service your gift is intended. We will then be able to track your donation and ensure that is safely received.
Our Fundraising and Gift Aid page provides information and advice. However you decide to fundraise, you can create an online fundraising page on our Just Giving page and link it directly to our charity page.
If you would prefer to do your fundraising 'offline' then please download our Lincolnshire NHS Charity sponsorship form.
Please send your donation and completed donation form to:
Lincolnshire NHS Charity
Current Fundraising Activities
The 2022 Fill Our Courtyard With Colour Appeal
This year we are looking to fill the otherwise quite bland courtyard space with a massive pop of colour through our appeal for knitted patchwork! Patches that are donated will be joined together and fixed to the walls, plant pots, the bench, and other pieces of furniture in the courtyard. This creative use of knitted materials is also known as ‘yarnbombing’ and has the potential to really brighten the space up.
Here's all of the information you need to know to take part and support this appeal:
- Knit or crochet patches approximately 6 inches or 15 centimetres square
- Patches can be of any colour, pattern, or texture
- If making several patches, it would be appreciated if you could join 4-5 of them together in a strip or square
- If you’re new to this craft, here’s some links to a few online blog posts that talks you through some basic patterns:
Please send all knitted patch donations to:
Anita Laskey (Activity Coordinator), Langworth Ward, Witham Court, Fen Lane, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 8UZ.
Recent Fundraising Events
Get fit this February and raise money to support patient care!
Lots of us struggle with motivation to get off the sofa, eat healthier and get fitter especially when it's cold, wet and windy outside. We have found that a real motivation booster is having to be responsible for keeping it up to other people. So why not take up our challenge to 'Get Fit in Feb' by making a pledge to exercise, getting sponsorship and raising money to support your local NHS services whilst getting fitter in the process?!
You can make a pledge to do anything exercise related every day in February! Here's some ideas:
- Do at least 15 minutes of exercise a day
- Walk one mile a day
- Do 10,000 steps a day
- Close your exercise ring every day (for Apple Watch users)
Do an accumulator challenge - For example, starting with one press up on the 1st of Feb, three on the 2nd, six on the 3rd, ten on the 4th, fifteen on the 5th etc! You'd end up doing over 300 press ups per day by the end of the month!