Team LPFT Values Awards
Our annual Team LPFT Values Awards recognise LPFT staff and volunteers who are making a difference to the lives of people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism in Lincolnshire. The Awards are the perfect opportunity to show gratitude and praise individuals and teams who demonstrate dedication and personify the LPFT values.
Staff are able to nominate a team or colleague who they feel has ‘gone the extra mile’ in their daily work to help improve patient, carer and staff experience. At our annual awards ceremony we also announce the winner of the People's Award, for which nominations are submitted by our patients, carers, families and members of the public.
2021/22 Team LPFT Values Awards
There are nine categories for the 2021/2022 Staff Excellence Awards, including the People's Award and the Volunteer of the Year Award for which service users, carers, families and members of the public can submit nominations.
Nominations for this year's Staff Excellence Awards closed on 18 April 2022. After receiving over 200 nominations for staff, volunteers and teams, the judging panel have met and after careful consideration and deliberation, we can now announce the shortlist for this year's awards. The panel have had an extremely difficult time in whittling it down to a final shortlist and everyone nominated should feel extremely proud of their achievements. You can read the shortlist below.
The awards ceremony will take place on 14 July 2022 and you can keep an eye out for the winners on this page and our social media channels.
Everyday Excellence – Individual
- Abbie Parish, Nurse at the Hartsholme Centre
- Deb Hussey, Quality Improvement and Assurance Lead
- Mary Jinks, Clinical Forensic Psychologist in the Community Forensic Team
- Phil Green, Estates Manager
Everyday Excellence – Team
- Conolly Ward
- Older Adult Mental Health Home Treatment Team
- Out of Hours Clinical Coordinators
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre Crisis Team
Innovation and Improvement Award
- Ben Raynor, PMVA instructor
- Carer Champions - Adult Inpatient and Urgent Care Division
- Joshua Confue, Specialist Community Mental Health Pharmacist in the Integrated Place Based Team
Leading by Example Award
- Meika Woods, Steps2change Team Coordinator
- Tony Mansfield, Head of Safeguarding, Public Protection and Mental Capacity
- Rachel Kitchen, Rehabilitation Service Manager
Service user engagement and experience award
- Dawn Parker and Jacky Tyson
- Mental Health Liaison Service Steering Group
- Lincolnshire Recovery College
Valuing Everybody Award
- Bridget Goard, Assistant Psychologist, Physical Health Psychology
- Holly Sexton, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Rehabilitation
- Richard Pool, Consultant Psychiatrist, Community Forensic
Working Together Award
- Holistic Healthcare for the Homeless team
- Individual Placement and Support Employment Team (IPS)
- Mental Health Support Teams in children and young people services
Volunteer of the Year
- Celia Evershed, Recovery College Volunteer
- Don Rodd, Francis Willis Volunteer
- Dawn Pearson, LPFT Volunteer
- Helen Bussey, Recovery College Volunteer
- Andy O’Connor, Senior Healthcare Support Worker, Rehabilitation
- Elisabeth Britz, Occupational Therapist, Perinatal Service
- Jayne Ashton, Support Worker, Boston Community Mental Health Team
We would like to thank our sponsors this year for helping us to celebrate our amazing staff and volunteers.
|Pipework Services Ltd|