Become a member
What is membership?
Our membership is made up of service users, carers and local people with an interest in the Trust and the services we provide. It also includes our staff and representatives from partner organisations in the local area.
We are keen that our membership is representative of the wide range of people who we care for, who work for us, and who live in the communities we serve.
There are many benefits to being a member of the Trust, including:
- Keeping up-to-date on the Trust's services and developments
- Receiving our Better Together membership magazine
- Opportunities to get involved in events and focus groups
- Opportunities to provide feedback and work alongside our Council of Governors
- Attending the Annual Public Meeting (APM)
- Voting on which Governors represent you in the Council of Governors
- Opportunities to run for a Governor position yourself
Membership is free and to be eligible you just need to be over 16 years of age.
How do I become a member?
Interested in becoming a member? You can sign up using our online membership form by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can:
The Information you provide on your membership form will remain confidential and will be managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 requirements. Your information will then be managed in accordance with the new Data Protection Act 2018 as of the 25th May 2018.
Please click here to view more information on our data protection privacy notice.
When you have sent us your completed membership form we will send you acknowledgement of your application and further information about us, including who represents you on our Council of Governors.
Email correspondence is always encouraged to help us achieve our environmental objectives.
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Lincoln LN1 1FS
Telephone: 01522 309202