Freedom of information
You have a right to request all types of information from public sector organisations, such as the NHS.
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is committed to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. However, the NHS is facing unprecedented challenges relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic at the current time. Understandably, our resources have been diverted to support our front-line colleagues who are working tremendously hard to provide care for our patients, and to those in need of our services.
We strive to be transparent and to work with an open culture. But at this time, whilst care of our patients and the safety of our staff takes precedent, it is likely that responses to some requests for information will be delayed. We apologise for this position in advance, and will endeavour to provide you with as much information as we can, as soon as we are able.
The Information Commissioners Office has recognised the current situation in the NHS.
We have adopted the Information Commissioner’s model publication scheme.
Alongside the publication scheme sits the Trust's Scheme of Delegation. This is based on the Information Commissioner’s definition document and provides further detailed information on the documents available in each category of the Publication Scheme. Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust are trying to ensure that as many documents as possible are available for download on this website. Where documents are currently not available on the website or you would like a hard copy please write to the corporate & legal services department.
Once we have received your request we will acknowledge receipt.
- Under normal circumstances we will then try to find and send you the information you require within 20 working days.
- It may be that we are unsure from your request what information you are looking for. If this happens we will write to you and ask for more details.
- Most requests will be processed free of charge although unusual, large or complex requests may mean we are unable to comply or we may decide to charge the full amount it would cost to provide the information you request. If this happens and you do not wish to pay for the request we may decide not to continue with the request.
- Sometimes, some or all of the information requested cannot be provided. We will explain the reasons why not when this happens.
As part of the government's commitment to greater transparency, there is a requirement to publish online, central government non pay expenditure over £25,000. In summary, NHS bodies are required to publish all expenditure over £25,000 from April 2010.
Further information can be found on the HM Government website, http://data.gov.uk/
Useful contactsCorporate and legal services
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Long Leys Road
Lincs LN1 1FS
- Telephone: 01522 309187
- Email: lpft.FOIrequest@nhs.net
- Information Commissioner’s model publication scheme
- Publication scheme
- Experience counts – comments, compliments and complaints
- Accessing our information