- We are focused on providing great experiences for medical students in their placements with us.
- Giving students a solid foundation in their understanding of psychiatry and mental health is crucial for their development and for the future in whatever area of medicine they find themselves in.
- We endeavour to give our students positive and thought provoking experiences that will shape their understanding as well as personal development.
- We currently welcome Year 4 (CP2) medical students from the University of Nottingham Medical School for their five week psychiatry placements.
- The students that come to Lincolnshire for their placements consistently give us positive feedback and really appreciate the time and consideration that is given to them.
- We take pride in getting to know our students and delivering an individualised experience.
- Students are overseen by the Director of Medical Education, Dr Beena Rajkumar, while on placement with us.
- Sarah Fenton provides administrative support. For contact details Meet the Team
- We are really excited to have been chosen as one of the local education providers for the new Lincoln Medical School.
- We will be welcoming 80 students over the course of the year when students start their psychiatry and HCOLL (Healthcare of Later Life) clinical attachments in 2022.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated trainers and educators to join our teaching team and so please contact us if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.
"I have really enjoyed my time learning with Dr. Greenall and the team on my psychiatry placement. I've had plenty of chance to practice and get feedback on my skills - I feel much more confident going forward!"
Matthew Davies, CP2 Student
"I had a wonderful time on my psychiatry placement! The teaching sessions were very informative and the way the timetable was set up meant that I had the freedom to direct my own learning."
Ling Ann Ong, CP2 Medical Student