Council of Governors elections 2021
We are delighted to be able to share the results from the elections we held this summer for our Council of Governors.
The role of the Council of Governors is to make sure that the views of local people, service users, carers and staff are heard at the highest level within the Trust.
Governors take part in a number of activities throughout the year, which enable the Trust to monitor and ensure the quality of our services is of the very highest standard.
We would like to extend our thanks to all members who took the opportunity to vote. This year the result brought a mix of new and familiar faces to the council.
- Florence Mangenje – Rest of England
- John Stacey – North Kesteven
- Marleen Fullwood – Borough of Boston
- Brenda Wickham – South Holland
- Emma Slack – East Lindsey
- Damian Taylor – City of Lincoln
- David Docherty – West Lindsey
- Debbie Abrams – South Kesteven
Service user governors
- Linda Melhuish – Service User
- Eve Ellerby- Service User
Staff governors, Older Adult Services
- Debbie Judge
All elected governors officially took up their roles from 1 October 2021.
In addition to the elections, this year we are also welcoming Nicola Clarke (Healthwatch) and Mark Gresswell (University of Lincoln) who were recently nominated and join our Council of Governors as partnership governors.
You can find out more about the elections process by going to www.cesvotes.com/LPFT2021.
- Service user and carer elections 2022
- For more information on becoming a member please click here
In the video below you will hear from Samantha Swindell, Governor and Membership Officer talking about the 2021 governor elections, as well as from Jacky Tyson, Staff Governor for Older Adults Services talking about what it means to her to be a governor and why others should get involved.
Lincolnshire Partnership NHSFoundation Trust
Lincoln LN1 1FS
Telephone: 01522 309202